Total Pageviews

21 Oct 2008

Elton Touring... In Spain: The live concerts

A Single Man Tour With Ray Cooper

09/03/79 Badalona, Spain (Palau Esports Joventut B.)
10/03/79 Badalona, Spain (Palau Esports Joventut B.)
11/03/79 Madrid, Spain (Pavellón de deportes del Real Madrid)


Your song - Sixty years on - Daniel - Skyline pigeon - Take me to the pilot - Rocket man - Don't let the sun go down on me - Goodbye yellow brick road - Roy Rogers - Candle in the wind - Where to now St. Peter? - I heard it through the grapevine - Funeral for a friend - Tonight - Better off dead - I think I'm going to kill myself - Crazy water - Bennie and the jets - Sorry seems to be the hardest word - Part time love - Saturday night's alright - Pinball wizard - Get back - Song for guy-

The European Express Tour

09/06/84 Barcelona, Spain (Palacio de los Deportes)
08/06/84 Madrid, Spain (Pavellón de deportes del R. Madrid)


Tiny dancer - Daniel - Restless - Candle in the wind - The bitch is back - Don't let the sun go down on me - Sad songs - Rocket man - Bennie and the jets - Sorry seems to be the hardest word - Philadelphia freedom - Blue eyes - I guess that's why they call it the blues - Kiss the bride - One more arrow - Too low for zero - Dear Prudence (excerpt) - I'm still standing - Your song - Saturday night's alright - Goodbye yellow brick road - Crocodile rock.

World Tour 1985-86

01/03/86 Madrid, Spain (Palacio de los deportes del R. Madrid)
02/03/86 San Sebastián, Spain (Velódromo de Anoeta)
04/03/86 Barcelona, Spain (Palau d'Esports)



Tonight - One horse town - Rocket man - Can I get a wittness ? - Candle in the wind - The bitch is back - This town - Wrap her up - Nikita - Burn down the mission - Someone saved my life tonight - Better off dead - Philadelphia freedom - Restless - Cry to heaven - Song for you - Blue eyes - I guess that's why they call it the blues - Sad songs - Your song - I'm still standing - Song for guy - Saturday night's alright.

Reg Strikes Back World Tour
Support by Nik Kershaw

21/04/89 Zaragoza, Spain (Palacio de Deportes)
22/04/89 San Sebastián, Spain (Velódromo de Anoeta)
23/04/89 Madrid, Spain (Palacio de deportes del R.Madrid)
24/04/89 Barcelona, Spain (Palau d'Esports)

Sixty years on - I need you to turn to - The king must die - Burn down the mission - Sorry seems to be the hardest word - Have mercy on the criminal - Funeral for a friend / Love lies bleeding - I guess that's why they call it the blues - Philadelphia freedom - Sad songs - Kiss the bride - A word in spanish - Mona lisas and mad hatters - Mona lisas and mad hatters part two - Nikita - Daniel - I don't wanna go on with you like that - Your song - Saturday night's alright - Candle in the wind - I'm still standing.

The One Tour
Support by Tomatito


13/07/92 Madrid, Spain (Plaza de Toros Las Ventas)
15/07/92 Seville, Spain (Estadio Benito Villamarín)
18/07/92 Oviedo, Spain (Estadio Carlos Tartiere)
19/07/92 La Coruña, Spain (Real Coliseum)
21/07/92 Barcelona, Spain (Mini-Estadi F.C. Barcelona)


Don't let the sun go down on me - I'm still standing - I guess that's why they call it the blues - Tiny dancer - Philadelphia freedom - Burn down the mission - Simple life - The one - I don't wanna go on with you like that - Mona lisas and mad hatters - Mona lisas and mad hatters part two - Sorry seems to be the hardest word - Daniel - Blue avenue - The last song - Funeral for a friend / Love lies bleeding - Sad songs - The show must go on - Saturday night's alright - Sacrifice - Song for guy - Your song.

09/06/93 Barcelona, Spain (Palau St. Jordi)


Pinball wizard - The bitch is back - Take me to the pilot - I guess that's why they call it the blues - Philadelphia freedom - Empty garden - Simple life - The one - I don't wanna go on with you like that - Sorry seems to be the hardest word - The last song - Funeral for a friend / Love lies bleeding - Sad songs - Sacrifice - Rocket man - The show must go on - Saturday night's alright - Don't let the sun go down on me - Your song.

Made In England Tour

04/07/95 Pamplona, Spain (El Sadar Football Stadium)

Someone saved my life tonight - I guess that's why they call it the blues - I don't wanna go on with you like that - Sacrifice - Dixie Lily - Honky cat - Come down in time - House - Simple life - The one - Take me to the pilot - Made in England - Funeral for a friend / Love lies bleeding - Rocket man - Can you feel the love tonight - Lies - Candle in the wind - Believe - Pain - Saturday night's alright - Pinball wizard - Don't let the sun go down on me - Bennie and the jets - The last song.

An Evening With Elton John Tour

01/09/99 Pontevedra, Spain (Plaza de Toros)

Your song - Skyline pigeon - The greatest discovery - Talking old soldiers - Border song - Daniel - Honky cat - Rocket man - Sacrifice - Better off dead - House - I guess that's why they call it the blues - Ticking - Carla / Etude - Tonight - I don't wanna go on with you like that - The one - Blue eyes - Song for guy - Take me to the pilot - Sorry seems to be the hardest word - Crocodile rock - Don't let the sun go down on me - Circle of life - Bennie and the jets - Candle in the wind.

The Medusa Tour

16/09/00 Marbella, Spain (Estadio de FutbolMarbella C.F.)

Your song - The greatest discovery - Border song - Someone saved my life tonight - Harmony - Daniel - Honky cat - Rocket man - Sorry seems to be the hardest word - Tiny dancer - I guess that's why they call it the blues - Nikita - Burn down the mission - Blue eyes - Philadelphia freedom - Carla / Etude - Tonight - Sacrifice - The one - Take me to the pilot - Crocodile rock - Don't let the sun go down on me - Circle of life - Bennie and the jets - Candle in the wind.

Songs From The West Tour

22/05/02 Benidorm, Spain (Las Foietes Football Stadium)


Funeral for a friend / Love lies bleeding - Bennie and the jets - Someone saved my life tonight - Ballad of the boy in the red shoes - Philadelphia freedom - The wasteland - Rocket man - I guess that's why they call it the blues - I want love - This train don't stop there anymore - Take me to the pilot - Sacrifice (solo) - Sorry seems to be the hardest word (solo) - Oh My sweet Carolina (solo) - Daniel - Your song - Have mercy on the criminal - Holiday inn - Tiny dancer - Original sin - I'm still standing - Crocodile rock - Pinball wizard - Don't let the sun go down on me.

The Elton John Solo Tour

08/07/03 Madrid, Spain (Plaza de Toros las Ventas)

Your song - Border song - The one - Someone saved my life tonight - Ballad of the boy in the red shoes - Daniel - Mona lisas and mad hatters - Honky cat - Rocket man - I'm still standing - Ticking - Tiny dancer - I want love - Sacrifice - Philadelphia freedom - Candle in the wind - Moon river - Sorry seems to be the hardest word - I guess that's why they call it the blues - This train don't stop there anymore - Carla / Etude - Tonight - Take me to the pilot - Song for guy (excerpt) - Bennie and the jets - Crocodile rock - Don't let the sun go down on me - Circle of life.

21/12/03 Barcelona, Spain (Palau St. Jordi)


Your song - Border song - The greatest discovery - Someone saved my life tonight - Ballad of the boy in the red shoes - Daniel - Mona lisas and mad hatters - Honky cat - Rocket man - I'm still standing - Tiny dancer - I want love - Nikita - Philadelphia freedom - Sorry seems to be the hardest word - Sacrifice - Candle in the wind - I guess that's why they call it the blues - Original sin - The one - Carla / Etude - Tonight - Take me to the pilot - Jingle Bells (excerpt) - Song for guy (excerpt) - Crocodile rock - Don't let the sun go down on me - Circle of life.

Peachtree Road Tour

29/06/05 Mijas, Spain (Race Track)
30/06/05 Guadalajara, Spain (Pedro Escartín Stadium)


Pinball wizard - Bennie and the jets - Daniel - Turn the ligths out when you leave - Take me to the pilot - Rocket man - I guess that's why they call it the blues - Sacrifice - Candle in the wind - Sorry seems to be the hardest word - Funeral for a friend / Love lies bleeding - Are you ready for love - Philadelphia freedom - All that I'm allowed (I'm thankful) - They call her the cat - Sad songs (say so much) - Don't let the sun go down on me - I'm still standing - The bitch is back - Saturday night's alright (for fighting) - Crocodile rock - Your song.

V Festival Internacional de Jazz, ViaJazz 2007

03/07/07 Madrid, Spain (Campo Municipal de Futbol de Collado Villalba)

Your song - Daniel - Circle of life - Honky cat - Rocket man - I guess that's why they call it the blues - Tiny dancer - Sacrifice - I'm still standing - The one - Sorry seems to be the hardes word - Candle in the wind - Philadelphia freedom - Bennie and the Jets - In the mood (excerpt) - Crocodile rock - Don't let the sun go down on me.

Rocket Man Tour

23/06/07 Xativa, Spain (Plaza de Toros)

Funeral for a friend / Love lies bleeding - The bitch is back - Hercules - Madman across the water - Tiny dancer - Daniel - Rocket man - Honky cat - Sacrifice - I guess that's why they call it the blues - Burn down the mission - The bridge - Sorry seems to be the hardest word - Candle in the wind - Bennie and the jets - Philadelphia freedom - Are you ready for love - Something about the way you look tonight - Sad songs (say so much) - I'm still standing - Crocodile rock - Saturday night's alright (for fighting)- Don't let the sun go down on me - Your song.

24/01/08 Tenerife, Spain (Costa Adeje Golf Arona)


Funeral for a friend / Love lies bleeding - The bitch is back - Madman across the water - Tiny dancer - Levon - Believe - Take me to the pilot - Goodbye yellow brick road - Daniel - Rocket man - Honky cat - Sacrifice - Someone saved my life tonight - I guess that's why they call it the blues - Sorry seems to be the hardest word - The bridge - Candle in the wind - Bennie and the jets - Philadelphia freedom - Sad songs (say so much) - I'm still standing - Crocodile rock - Saturday night's alright (for fighting) - Don't let the sun go down on me - Your song.

I Would like to thank two dear friends for help me to find a good picture (AnnaBCN) and the list of concerts (Julio V.G.)

No comments: